Michael Sanders joins us on the coffee chat today to share his story and the evolution of his latest project, Ayahuasca: An Executive’s Enlightenment.
We’ll also dive into Michael’s tips to unlock your full potential and find enlightenment. We may also talk about Michael’s serious dancing skills as well.
A bit more about Michael: He is a partner and Vice President in renewable energy and technology startup SunMoon Energy and the Vice President at ClearMedia.tv advertising agency.
You can preorder a copy of his book here and help him crowd fund to life! (non-affiliate link)
On this Coffee Chat:
- Why Ayahuasca is referred to as a female entity
- Michael gives a shout out to Sunmoon Energy
- Michael shares his experience w/ Ayahuasca
- Michael gives a shout out to Pulse Adventure Tours
- How Ayahuasca differs from LSD, the psychedelic Steve Jobs said was one of the most important experiences in his life
- How to decide if an experience w/ Ayahuasca is for you
- How Ayahuasca has helped Michael have more impact in his work
- Why Michael is using crowd-funding to kickstart his memoir
- How meditation enhanced Michael’s confidence
- Ayahuasca: What it is and why it empowered Michael
- Why Michael is crowdfunding the publication
(Psst: Email me a screenshot of you leaving an iTunes review of the podcast and I’ll send you a copy of Michael’s book. Ends June 1st)
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?