“Some things just don’t work and it’s okay to say ‘you know…that’s not for me’ and move on.”
On the call with me today is Matt Giovanisci. Matt is a Website wizard, podcast producer, music maker, video veteran, and fanboy of alliteration who is currently working on a coffee brand called Roasty. He helps people create “cool s***” that matters using his recipe called Passion Mashin.
Matt just returned from a road trip to Colorado and sits down at a coffee shop in Washington D.C. for our chat. The new trip inspired Matt for his new venture which he shares for the first-time on this interview.
Side note: Something happens on this episode that has never happened before in The Traveling Cup history. I hope it never happens again, but it was certainly a memory to remember.
On this coffee chat:
- From pool care to coffee site: How Matt creates niche sites
- Creating epic video content
- Tips to be authentic and stay true to your personality
- How to move beyond failure
- The story behind Roasty
- What happens to Matt in an alley in D.C.
- Building a lifestyle business
- Matt’s new thoughts on travel
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?