“Take the adventure you always dreamed about.” – Leon Logothetis
Leon Logothetis joins us on the podcast today to share his remarkable story behind The Kindness Diaries — his memoir of traveling the world on a vintage motorcycle with no money. How did Leon go all the way around the world? With the kindness of others. People were not allowed to give him money, though he relied on the kindness of others to offer him a place to stay, a meal to eat, and clothes for when the weather shifted to colder temperatures.
On this Coffee Chat:
- How a conversation with an educator inspired Leon
- The need for connection
- Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Kindness can fuel an extraordinary life
- From loneliness to world traveler, writer, and guest on The Today Show
- “What’s the point of living my life if I’m not helping someone else?”
- The economics behind Leon’s vagabonding world travel
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?