“When you want to be extraordinary, that’s within the confines of being normal.” @bhaesa
“I’ve always believed that no matter what situation you find yourself in, until you learn something from it, you can’t escape it.” @bhaesa
Let’s go over the pond to England, where Bhavani Esapathi helps people find their purpose through adversities that come in their life.
She founded what’s called Chronically Driven, which is a digital social innovation hub that empowers those with chronically debilitating illnesses, helping them connect and share their story with the world.
On this Coffee Chat:
- Learning from a mentor: respecting other people’s beliefs and opinions.
- Success isn’t dictated by your educational background
- Successful entrepreneurs desire to learn more
- How Chronically Driven brings invisible disabilities to the forefront of mainstream media
- Positively affecting others’ lives through your work
- ADVICE: Be persistent in the good work that you’re doing, even if you don’t ‘see’ anything happening.
- Finding work that suits you and your lifestyle
- Managing your energy – what you spend time on
- Pro tip: Make a list of tasks that only take 5 minutes to complete
- Bhavani’s Twitter, @bhaesa and website, Chronically Driven
- You can also find Bhavani on Medium
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?