“Life is better when you are doing what makes you happy.” @neuronsaway
“Our imagination is our most powerful tool.” @neuronsaway
“Imagination…is actually one of the building blocks of who we are and how we grow as a human race.” @neuronsaway
She’s an Acro yogi, and when she’s not practicing Acro Yoga, she helps curve creativity and inspire innovation with unconventional tasks.
We’ll be diving into how she wrote her book and the impact that it’s having right now.
On this Coffee Chat:
- A shoutout to Sally’s fifth grade teacher, Mr. Crump
- Sally’s book, Fill In The Space, which stimulates the use of the imagination and creativity.
- Imagination as one of the building blocks of who we are
- “We have this innate power to imagine and to create, but we don’t necessarily have the tools and the platforms to exercise these.”
- Questions that we don’t usually ask ourselves
- Not taking life too seriously
- The balance between creative freedom and structure
- How each page in her book stimulates a different part of your brain
- Investing in yourself
- What Sally is learning right now in her business
- The power of Imagination
- Sally’s Website, Neurons Away and Twitter @neuronsaway
- Fill In The Space by Sally Safadi, an interactive book of infinite creation
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?