“Don’t go necessarily for big media; go for your readers.” @RyanBiddulph
“When you’re doing something for a sustained period of time, then it feels crappy, where you don’t feel energized, you’re doing it wrong.” @RyanBiddulph
My friend Shannon introduced me to this guy months ago and I’ve been reading his work; I even did a little bit of traveling because of him and he helped guide me in the surfing adventure I was looking for.
On the show today we have Ryan Biddulph. He is the brilliant man behind Blogging From Paradise. Ryan helps people retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging, and I’m really excited to talk about smart blogging because it’s something that I’ve been working on my strategy as well.
We’re going to dive deep into the jungle of blogging. We’re going to explore Ryan’s writing strategies, and of course, we’re going to learn how Ryan has connected the dots between school, his passion and of course, what the world needs.
On this Coffee Chat:
- Mentorship with Darren Rowse, ProBlogger
- Going towards the most freeing, fulfilling direction
- Blogging tip: Just keep churning out content
- Putting all your energy into giving
- Why blog and how to cut through the noise
- Blogging tip: Be authentic.
- Blogging for large media sites vs having a personal blog
- “Don’t go necessarily for big media; go for your readers.”
- Creating – no matter what. Form that creative habit.
- Learning about what you’re capable of
- Blogging From Paradise
- Find Ryan on Twitter @RyanBiddulph and Facebook
- Trustedhousesitters.com and housecarers.com
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?