“It’s hard to get people motivated, but it’s easy to change their direction with a first step.”
Today’s coffee chat is all about habits: forming better habits and breaking the bad ones. Sharing his genus on the call today is Elan Marko. He’s a Toronto-based entrepreneur, rock climber, musician and the voice behind the Business Basecamp Podcast.
On this coffee chat:
- The power of writing out your thoughts.
- The most important conversation, the conversation with yourself
- Shout out to Chris Guillebeau
- The systematic approach to habit hacking
- The 5-minute journal
- What happens when you do something not for money and just for good
- Document your time and take back your schedule