Thanks so much for joining me today on The Traveling Cup. I hope you enjoy this episode’s poem called “The Cacophony of a Morning Commute”.
On this episode, I have the honor of speaking with Tyson Adams, the creator of the first philanthropic coffee roaster called Jhai Coffeehouse. We get really dorky and talk about coffee for a bit and then Tyson shares the backstory of how we created one of the coolest coffee shops I’ve ever heard of.
To travel there, you’ll have to hop on a plane and fly over to Laos, where after a bit of vagabonding Tyson set up shop and grew Jhai Coffeehouse into what it is today.
On this episode, we talk about:
- Making a damn fine cup of coffee ( a la Twin Peaks)
- Apps that help brew a perfect cup
- Using Indiegogo to fund a non-profit project
- Funding a life outside of a social-purpose project
- Creating passive income
- Creating a business that funds its own community projects
Connect with Tyson here:
Thanks again for joining and here’s to you in creating better tomorrows.