“At some point, you have to realize that you can’t really make things ideal and you can’t always rewrite and reedit and make it nicer.” @Ani_LifeProb
“When I’m writing, I’m not really thinking about whether the book will be selling or not, whether people will like it or not” @Ani_LifeProb
“If you have a dream or you want to do something with your life, just go ahead and DO IT and TRY IT. You may fail, but it will be worth it even if you do.” @Ani_LifeProb
Let’s fly over to Armenia where Ani Alexander joins us on the coffee chat today to share her story of finding greater purpose in her work – which, by the way, she is the first podcaster in Armenia. That is awesome.
She will be sharing her story, how she got started and her journey through podcasting and writing.
Ani is a storyteller, an Amazon best-selling author and of course, the first podcaster in Armenia.
Perhaps like Ani, you have a story inside of yourself that you want to share but haven’t had the chance to do it yet, or something is just holding you back.
For many, the idea of becoming an author is beautifully terrifying. Ani helps ease the journey to make this dream a reality.
On this Coffee Chat:
- How Ani left her corporate job, became an Amazon best-selling author and went into podcasting
- Overcoming roadblocks
- Learn how Ani launched her podcast in just three weeks
- Write 2B Read, a podcast that aims to serve writers and entrepreneurs
- How to make money off of fiction
- ADVICE for authors: Find out how you can have a steady, loyal audience.
- Authors – should you stick to just one genre?
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing
- Practical writing tips
- Great SEO and awful writing vs great writing with minimal to no SEO
- How to handle criticism
- Ani Alexander’s website
- Ani Alexander’s Twitter, @Ani_LifeProb
- Ani’s Podcast, Write 2B Read
- Books by Ani Alexander
- Publish My Book Today
P.S. Are you on the mailing list?