Many of you already know of my guest today, Jeff Goins, one of the leading thought-leaders on how we can use writing as a vehicle to reach an audience, exchange ideas and in doing so, create a better world.
I asked him to come on the show and share his story so that you can better learn how you can jump into the life you want to live. The one that makes you feel like you can’t wait to wake up and continue your work. The one where work becomes synonymous with purpose. Where genius and purpose intersect.
The life where you smile more.
If you like what you hear, won’t you tweet it out to the world? Click here to tweet.
During the show Jeff talks about…
– The In-Between and how we can live the life we want to live. You may be surprised by his advice. You may not need to move anywhere, but readjust your lens at how you look at the present.
– What it means to be a writer in the 21st century
– Hemingway, Walt Disney, and Coke Zero (while eating licorice, yum)
– How to slow down and resist the urge to always want the next big thing.
– The value of making a difference. Money is one small – very small – part of success. Having impact and making a positive difference in the world create far more meaning.
I’d love to hear from you and learn what you got out of the interview.
How has Jeff helped you and what are you going to do with his advice?